Thursday, February 18, 2010

Racism...Why Won't You Die?!

Categories:

So this morning when I woke up, the first thing I did was log into Facebook like a junkie. The only thing that seemed interesting in my News Feed was a YouTube video my friend posted:


Now although the video was entertaining (I mean that guy was 67 years old and laid that dude OUT!), I knew immediately the kind of reaction it would get. So I scrolled down to the comments and there we had all of our "nigger" comments. Now in the video you can hear different racist comments towards the old white guy too, which were of course wrong, but some of the comments I read just made it seem like this guy was a representation of the entire black human race. I'm just really disappointed with the comments and the racist comments from the people in the video.

But yeah...they're are alot of racist comments like this on Youtube. If you Google....no if you SEARCH the internet (Google did not invent the search engine!! sorry...random) for "Youtube, racism" i'm sure you'll get lots of results

Spread The Love, Share Our Article

Related Posts

No Response to "Racism...Why Won't You Die?!"

Post a Comment